Is Microsoft Word showing error messages while opening your important document??? Shocked to find essential DOC file not responding??? Worried about losing vital project report???
Hang on!!! Be calm!!! If all such queries troubling you and how to fix Word file is your reason to panic, then you have landed at the right page. Here comes the solution!!! DOC File Repair – is the much-awaited tool for MS Word users to repair their corrupt, damaged, inaccessible, or broken DOC/DOCX files. You can repair doc file error with the help of this software as this tool is the finest program available on internet to repair damaged Word documents.With advanced algorithms to repair even severely corrupt documents and option to preview the fixed Word file, this software is the finest program available on internet to repair damaged Word documents.
Whenever Word file is corrupt, you may see following error messages on your screen.
- Microsoft Office Word has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- Unknown error; Microsoft Word will now close.
- Microsoft Word cannot open the document.
- Document name or path is not valid.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
What raises corruption problems in Word documents???
- Macro viruses might corrupt Word DOC/DOCX files during embedding of macros or some other programs.
- Insecure cyberspace may lead to network interruptions thereby damaging the attached CRC code and hence causing damage in the Word file.
- Two or more conflicting programs on your computer might stop Microsoft Word file from responding.
- Improper installation or malfunctioning of Microsoft Office suite may breakdown document header files.
- Addition of virus infected pictures, clips, charts, animations, programs, macros, etc to the Word document.
- Any sought of virus or malware attack on your personal computer might delete internal log files leading to corruption in DOC/DOCX files.
- Trying to compress DOC file with poor compressing tools may even damage your essential Word document.
- Sudden system reboot while working on Microsoft Word application is another reason for corruption in Word DOC/DOCX files.
Why DOC File Repair is best in class???
- User-friendly interface so that even a novice can repair damaged DOC file
- Simply repairs corrupt Word files in just few minutes of scanning
- Fixes corrupt, damaged, broken, or inaccessible Word documents
- Easily repairs DOC files and even DOCX files of Word 2010
- Comes in free demo version with similar functionality as the licensed version
- Repairs documents created on MS Office Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, and 2010
- Works quite fruitfully on Windows XP, Vista, and Win 7
- Even repairs compressed and password-protected documents
- With the help of this repair tool the user can fix the damaged word documents & restore the word document present in the USB drive.
Clip art in MS word is used to add images to Word file to make it attractive. But if Word file gets corrupted due to some reasons like macro virus attack, round tripping, improper system shutdown, etc. then clip art in word also becomes corrupted result in inacessible of files. Thus you can use this software to fix the corruption issue.
Supported versions of Microsoft Office Word: Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Word 2007, Microsoft Word 2003, Microsoft Word 2002, and Microsoft Word 2000
Supported platforms: Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, and Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Fix Microsoft Word Encoding Error: If you are facing problem with unreadable document and getting File Conversion Encoding error message then Doc File Repair tool is best solution to fix MS Word encoding error within short span of time. To know more, visit: www.docfilerepair.net/fix-microsoft-word-encoding-error.html
Repair Corrupt Word Document Windows 7: If you are facing any Word file corruption problem on your Windows 7 computer, this software would be an ideal solution for that problem. This tool repairs both DOC and DOCX files easily. For more information, vist this URL: http://www.docfilerepair.net/repair-corrupt-word-document-windows-7.html
Repair DOC File on Windows 8: Do you face any problem in opening the DOC files in MS Word application. Doc File Repair is an efficient utility to repair damaged Word files on Windows 8 OS. It is also compatible with other versions of Windows OS. For more information regarding the application visit the website: http://www.docfilerepair.net/windows-8.html
DOC File Not Opening in MS Word 2007: Do you find any problem while opening .doc files in MS Word application? DOC file repair application shows the best and easiest way to repair your .doc file. The tool helps in repairing all the files like doc, docx, rtf etc. For more info visit the link: http://www.docfilerepair.net/not-opening-ms-Word-2007.html
Unreadable .DOC File Repair: Do you want to know how to fix unreadable .doc file? If YES, then you can make use of DOC file repair software, which will effectively fix .doc files that are severely corrupt or damaged on all Windows system. For more information about the software, visit: http://www.docfilerepair.net/unreadable.html
Repair .doc File Association: Word.doc file becomes inaccessible due to corrupt Windows registry, virus attack, header file corruption, power surge, etc. So, in all these situations, you can make utilization of DOC File Repair tool to know how to repair .doc file association and make the file accessible again. For detailed information, visit: http://www.docfilerepair.net/association.html
Repair DOC File after Recovery: Did you encounter any problem while trying to open DOC file after recovery? If yes, then use one of the most recommended software named as DOC File Repair software which helps to repair DOC file after recovery with utmost ease. For more info, refer this link: http://www.docfilerepair.net/after-recovery.html.
Simple steps to make things better!!!
Step 1: Open software by double clicking on the desktop shortcut. On main window, browse the corrupted DOC file and when selected, click "Repair" option to start the repairing procedure as shown in fig 1.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: During the repair process, software will extract all data from the corrupt DOC file and makes a new healthy copy of DOC file.
Step 3: Lastly, preview the repaired DOC file as shown in fig 2. You need to have Microsoft Office Word 2000 or above version previously installed on your PC in order to preview the repaired DOC file.
Fig 2: Preview Document