Is Microsoft Word showing error messages while opening your important document??? Shocked to find essential DOC file not responding??? Worried about losing vital project report???
Hang on!!! Be calm!!! If all such queries troubling you and how to fix Word file is your reason to panic, then you have landed at the right page. Here comes the solution!!! DOC File Repair – is the much-awaited tool for MS Word users to repair their corrupt, damaged, inaccessible, or broken DOC/DOCX files. You can repair doc file error with the help of this software as this tool is the finest program available on internet to repair damaged Word documents.With advanced algorithms to repair even severely corrupt documents and option to preview the fixed Word file, this software is the finest program available on internet to repair damaged Word documents.
Whenever Word file is corrupt, you may see following error messages on your screen.
- Microsoft Office Word has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- Unknown error; Microsoft Word will now close.
- Microsoft Word cannot open the document.
- Document name or path is not valid.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
What raises corruption problems in Word documents???
- Macro viruses might corrupt Word DOC/DOCX files during embedding of macros or some other programs.
- Insecure cyberspace may lead to network interruptions thereby damaging the attached CRC code and hence causing damage in the Word file.
- Two or more conflicting programs on your computer might stop Microsoft Word file from responding.
- Improper installation or malfunctioning of Microsoft Office suite may breakdown document header files.
- Addition of virus infected pictures, clips, charts, animations, programs, macros, etc to the Word document.
- Any sought of virus or malware attack on your personal computer might delete internal log files leading to corruption in DOC/DOCX files.
- Trying to compress DOC file with poor compressing tools may even damage your essential Word document.
- Sudden system reboot while working on Microsoft Word application is another reason for corruption in Word DOC/DOCX files.
Why DOC File Repair is best in class???
- User-friendly interface so that even a novice can repair damaged DOC file
- Simply repairs corrupt Word files in just few minutes of scanning
- Fixes corrupt, damaged, broken, or inaccessible Word documents
- Easily repairs DOC files and even DOCX files of Word 2010
- Comes in free demo version with similar functionality as the licensed version
- Repairs documents created on MS Office Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, and 2010
- Works quite fruitfully on Windows XP, Vista, and Win 7
- Even repairs compressed and password-protected documents
- With the help of this repair tool the user can fix the damaged word documents & restore the word document present in the USB drive.
Clip art in MS word is used to add images to Word file to make it attractive. But if Word file gets corrupted due to some reasons like macro virus attack, round tripping, improper system shutdown, etc. then clip art in word also becomes corrupted result in inacessible of files. Thus you can use this software to fix the corruption issue.
Supported versions of Microsoft Office Word: Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Word 2007, Microsoft Word 2003, Microsoft Word 2002, and Microsoft Word 2000
Supported platforms: Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, and Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Simple steps to make things better!!!
Step 1: Open software by double clicking on the desktop shortcut. On main window, browse the corrupted DOC file and when selected, click "Repair" option to start the repairing procedure as shown in fig 1.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: During the repair process, software will extract all data from the corrupt DOC file and makes a new healthy copy of DOC file.
Step 3: Lastly, preview the repaired DOC file as shown in fig 2. You need to have Microsoft Office Word 2000 or above version previously installed on your PC in order to preview the repaired DOC file.
Fig 2: Preview Document